Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Long Time No See

The last time I wrote was in March, and I wrote about maybe getting braces. I was approved braces and now have braces! Not as bad as everyone made it out to be. Yes, the first day wasn't the best after the numbness wore off, but now I am used to them and they aren't that bad after all!

Church camp was fun I went with my mom and dad to Youth Camp had and amazing time. Three of our Kansas City youth kids came to camp. It was great all around and we had fun.

My mom now writes for Miami News-Record! 

The 4th came around! We got to see family and light off fireworks and hang with friends.

Kids VBS at Hudson Creek Church was awesome got to meet new friends from Tennessee! We met new people and learned so much! 

Youth VBS my mom and dad took care of while I stayed at my grandma's house! Tuesday I had a 104 temperature at 6:00 in the morning! at 7:00 my grandma called my mom to get ready and take me to the doctor as soon as it opened! I had strep throat and a double ear infection. It was terrible!

Sunday morning mom said a mosquito bit her last night. Sunday night we had our friends and their cousins from Tennessee over to spend the night. They were supposed to stay until 12:00 the next day but at 10:00 mom had decided that she was actually bit by a spider! She was itchy, red and swollen. Dad took everyone home and mom went to the doctor. The doctor said she was defiantly spider bit ,but we don't know if it was Brown Recluse or not so please pray that she gets better! And ALWAYS check to see if it's a swollen mosquito bite or a spider bite!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment