Saturday, January 26, 2013

Face Mask



Okay, everyone knows it's flu season and a getting sick time of year. I hate getting sick, who does like getting sick? My dad he just coughs into the air no matter how many times we tell him "COVER YOUR MOUTH!" My sisters boyfriend coughs but covers.(Thank you!) Anyway it's full of germs and it's gross. I kept telling my mom take me to the hospital so I can have a mask. She never let me have one. Last night we went to dollar tree and were going down the medicine aisle and mom said "Look Kady masks!" I asked her if I could have them and she said yes! Sam wanted to go to the movie store, he said "Your not going to wear that face mask right?!" " Of course I'm wearing it in. I will not get sick!" "Okay I'll just pretend to not know you guys." Just before we pulled in we were acting like idiots " This is my brother,Sam. Yeah he's my brother." I finally gave in " but as soon as someone coughs I'm wearing it" I said. Nobody coughed so Sam was safe.
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment