Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm the Little Diva!

Hello I'm Little Diva I am the daughter of "The Redneck Diva". I'm wanting to follow in her jeans. I live in Miami, Oklahoma. You will see how crazy my life is with five people in our house. I have a brother, Sam, a sister, Abby, my dad, Paul, and my mom, Kristin. I'm homeschooled so I'm always with my siblings and mom, we weren't always homeschooled this is our first year. I'm with my homeschool group every Friday. 
In my house we have two hamsters that commonly escape. We also have two of the sweetest German Shepherds, and a twelve year old cat who is so old and so sweet!
You can already see how crazy my life can get. My mom and dad are youth leaders. So we are always at church. We are there all the time! 
My life is full of craziness and madness. We are quite the ....Clowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment