Monday, March 4, 2013

Braces

I know I am not perfect but I can't believe I MIGHT be getting braces. I go to the orthodontist in 9 days. I am 3/4 of the way scared. I mean why would you WANT braces? I am afraid of being called names. I am home schooled, I have glasses, and my hair is  messed up, messed up. You might think if you are home schooled who would see you? Well at the store I could see one of my school mates from public school, and the mall, and any where else. I guess I will have to hope I don't get made fun of. There is about 73% chance of me getting braces. So if you have had braces I am pretty sure we'll live. I bet it'll be all right. And God thinks you're beautiful in every way! In 1 Samuel 16:7 says..."For God sees not as man sees. For man looks on the outside but the Lord looks on the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment